1. Believing in a 9-5 job is the only way in life.
2. Making career choices based on society and parents.
3. Being too scared of failure to do anything.
4. Taking advice from unsuccessful people.
5. Focusing on saving instead of earning.
6. Assuming rich people just got lucky.
7. Failing to make any investments.
8. Not setting any financial goals.
9. Spending more than they earn.
10. Constantly making excuses.
11. Not learning new things.
12. Lacking self-discipline.
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself.