- Continuing on with a partner you know is more committed than you when you know you'll never feel the same as them.
- Using your past as an excuse to behave poorly or act out.
- Ignoring requests to fight more fairly, despite knowing it would improve the health of the relationship.
- Punishing your partner by withholding sex or intimacy.
- Disregarding a partners need for physical space and pushing physical or emotional intimacy.
- Pushing your partner to hit relationship 'milestones' i.e., engagement for the sake of societal or familial apprearances.
- Putting in unequal effort in spite of knowing it makes your partner feel uncomfortable.
- Doing anything you'd agreed to stop doing within the boundaries of your shared agreements.
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself.