If you grew up around angry people, you might...
1. Try to avoid your own anger at all costs.
2. Resort to chronic people-pleasing.
3. Have a hard time setting and maintaining boundaries.
4. Be able to feel angry in protection of others, but not for yourself.
5. Think anger is immature and irresponsible.
6. Weaponize your anger (because it was an effective weapon used on you)
7. Have learned how to muzzle and manage your anger.
8. Find anger in others disgusting.
9. Logically talk yourself out of feeling angry.
10. Feel terrified and profoundly unsafe when others express anger.
11. Judge yourself when you feel right.
12. Freeze when someone violates your boundaries.
13. Intellectualize what makes you angry.