Growing together might look like:
1. Continuing to take an interest in who your partner is including their likes, dislikes, goals and dreams and allowing space for these things to change over time.
2. Allowing space for their thoughts and feelings to change as they learn and grow.
3. Adjusting your shared goals and dreams over time.
4. Working on the areas of your relationship that need attention and supporting each other to change unhelpful patterns.
5. Making time to connect regularly and checking in on the health of the relationship.
6. Learning from your past mistakes and emerging from them with a newfound understanding of one another.
at LTY (Learn That Yourself).