Are you self-sabotaging your relationships?
Sign may include
1. You focus more on what's going wrong rather than right.
2. You avoid anything that may lead to a stronger commitment.
3. You constantly criticize your partner.
4. You hold grudges.
5. You avoid intimacy.
6. You constantly compare your partner to other people.
7. You always have an exit strategy or Plan B.
8. You often cancel mutual plans.
9. You don't keep (small) promises.
10. You put much more time and efforts into other things than into your relationship.
11. You have unrealistic expectations.
12. You don't really believe in the relationship.
13. You don't trust your partner (for no reason)
14. You are not open and shut down during conversations.