1. You feel guilty saying no or being you.
2. You struggle with receiving or asking for help.
3. You worry about outshining others.
4. You deprioritize your needs and expectations.
5. You assure others won't hold responsibility, so you end up taking it on.
6. You aim for extreme independence.
7. You take on other people's emotions.
8. You play therapist with your family or friends.
9. You feel resentful when people feel entitled to your kindness and support.
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself.