1. Be comfortable but not complacent.
2. Follow-through on all small promises. Don't make your partner your parent.
3. Express love and affection daily.
4. Be humble enough to apologize.
5. Discuss your needs and wants often (don't expect each other to guess).
6. Prioritize time together (without you kids).
7. Do things that make you happy individuals.
8. Work together through the challenging days or seasons. Be a resilient team.
9. Do not avoid conflict. Learn to fight smarter.
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself.