Day 1: Sleep is your Superpower by Matt Walker
- How we can get better sleep - Why sleep is our life-support system. - Sleep's impact on learning, memory and our immune system.
Day 2: The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- How happiness leads to courage - Understand the importance of feeling connected.
Day 3: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator by Tim Urban
- The conflict between the "instant gratification monkey" and the rational mind. - Why we binge YouTube and Netflix to avoid important work.
Day 4: Your body language may shape Who you are by Amy Cuddy
- Power-posing and how it can change your mood. - How confidence leads to more successful outcomes.
Day 5: Grit: The Power of Passion and Preseverance by Angela Lee
- How to develop grit - Why your grit correlates with success more than your IQ
Day 6: The Happy Secret of Better Work by Shawn Achor
- How to use the "happiness advantage" - How to use happiness to inspire you to be more productive
Day 7: Your Elusive Creative Genius by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Learn what makes someone a genius - How to find your own unique, creative genius
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself. Keep Learning at LTY (Learn That Yourself).