6 Habits to transform yourself in 30 days

1. Eat Healthy Food & Avoid Fast Food


A workout only counts for 40% to have a good physique and the rest 60% is based on your diet. So, avoid sugary drinks & fast food and eat more veggies & fruits.

2. Drink 3 Liter of Water


75% of the human body is made up of water. Drinking the right amount of water will help you to remove toxins from your body. It also helps you achieve clear skin.

3. Exercise


If you are a beginner, then start working out 3 times a week. Exercise will keep your body in shape. With a good physique, you will automatically look more attractive.

4. Read 10 Pages Daily


Changing one's mindset can also change a life. Reading books is a great way to change your mind set by gaining knowledge and stimulating creativity.

5. Meditate for 5 minutes Daily


Your mental wellness is equally important as your physical wellness. Meditation will help you clear. Your mind and increase you focus.

6. Sleep 7-8 hours


Sleep for 7-8 hours is important for your body. Your body repairs itself & recharges during sleep.

Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself. Keep Learning at LTY (Learn That Yourself).