1. We suffer more in imagination than in reality.
2. Associate only with people who improve you.
3. The greatest remedy for anger is delay.
4. Value your time more than your possessions.
5. Death is not in the distant future. We are dying every day.
6. You become what you give your attention to.
7. Don't explain your philosophy.
8. To improve, you have to be OK with looking foolish.
9. You can't learn what you think you already know.
10. Stop waiting to demand the best for yourself.
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself.