1. Write things down - our brains are wired for having ideas not holding them.
2. Take a second to pause before you respond. Become less reactive.
3. Automate and batch as much as you can. Our brains have more room to be creative when they're not constantly making decisions.
4. Break down goals into the smallest steps possible.
5. Value your time above all else.
6. Find hobbies that engage your mind and soul - do them as often as you can.
7. Stop comparing your behind the scenes to everyone else's highlight reel.
8. Be bored more often. Our minds get the best ideas when they are allowed to wander.
9. Compliment more than you complain.
10. Donate clothes you don't wear.
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself.