1. Watching yourself push everyone away.
2. Losing hope for the future and feeling trapped in sadness.
3. Wishing you could be normal.
4. Feeling you don't recognize who you are anymore.
5. Convincing yourself that no cares about you.
6. Expecting a relapse after a little better.
7. Feeling like a burden.
8. Withdrawing from others and missing out on social gatherings.
9. Wanting to get better but not knowing how to.
10. Feeling lost and worthless and lacking meaningful connection with others.
Now, Go Quiet and Start Building Yourself.